There is nothing better than a day of play for social dogs. Canine guests are grouped by similar interests and activity levels for the best play experience. Each Day Camp guest enjoys morning and afternoon play sessions with a nap time in between. However, Day Camp is not for every dog. For our non-social guest, we offer Day boarding as an alternative. All-day boarding guests will enjoy one-on-one playtime with our staff.
To be accepted into one of our Day Camp programs, each owner & guest must:
- Complete a Day Camp Agreement Form
- Meet our vaccination requirements
- Complete a successful Day Camp evaluation
DAY CAMP HOURS
6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
6:30 am – 1:00 pm Saturday
If you are unable to pick-up by the times listed above, your Furry Friend/s will be boarded until the following day incurring a boarding charge to you.
Our Staff is NOT allowed to open the doors After Hours.
If any injury occurs to a pet in Day Camp we are not responsible.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – Must be completed 2 Weeks prior to attending & Updated Every 6 months.
- K9 (Canine) Influenza – Both parts must be completed 2 weeks prior to attending.
- FVRCP – Feline Panleukopenia, Feline Rhinotracheitis & Feline Calicivirus
- Feline Leukemia
Day Camp – $21.00 per day
Senior Citizens (70 Years Young) -Pet Vetted in their name – $10.00 per day 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday – Friday Only
Pre Paid Punch Cards Avaliable
10 visits – $189.00
20 visits – $378.00
Day board with one-on-one playtime – $21.00 daily
Let us know your arrival time, and we will come out and pick up your family member in order to save time. Also, give us an arrival time for pick up at the end of the day, and we can bring your buddy to you! Ask our front desk how to arrange for this.